Treynor Schools provides outstanding academic, athletic and extra-curricular programs for a K-12 population of over 800 students. Treynor is a growing school district located 12 miles east of Omaha/Council Bluffs. Consider joining our team of educators or coaches focused on student-centered learning and enrichment.
Refer to the Teach Iowa website and search for our school to see job postings listed there.
- Food Service, Full Time (starting pay $16.00/hour)
- Custodial Position (starting pay $17.50/hour)
- Elementary Para-educator (starting pay $14.75/hour)
- Preschool Para-educator (starting pay $14.75/hour)
- Paraprofessionals, Food Service, Custodian and Secretary ($12.50/hour)
- Substitute Bus Drivers ($45 per route)
- Substitute Teacher ($135)
- Asst. Girls Soccer
- Assistant HS Volleyball (2023-2024)
- JH Volleyball Coach (2023-2024)
- Marching Band Color Guard (2023-2024)
- High School Student Council (2023-2024)
Applicants should submit the following: 1) Treynor Community School job application; 2) letter of application; 3) resume; and 4) references and/or letters of recommendation. Additional information may be requested.
Send application materials to Superintendent Dr. Joel Beyenhof at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application materials may also be sent to 102 E Main, Box 369, Treynor, Iowa 51575.
Positions will remain open until filled.